Here you will Find Topics such as Organic Gardening, Biodynamics, Whole Earth Gardening, Artisan Sourdough Bread making, Cooking from Scratch, Candle making, Soap Making, Beekeeping, Simple Living, Stockpiling, Energy Saving, Living Frugally and lovingly sharing with like minded people.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Arrivals

A photo of our new arrivals, one week old, so cute :)

I can't believe how quickly they have grown in a week.

We are having the most beautiful weather here at the moment.

Enjoy your weekend.

Shirley :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shirley! You found me on the Internet and now I find you! Love your blog - I'll have to come for a soap making lesson cause soap is on the list for Christmas giving this year. Guess what Rosie wants for her birthday? I won't be showing her this post!

    ReplyDelete